[Clubs] Mandatory Clubs Meetings and Training Reminders

clubs.manager clubs.manager at feds.ca
Wed Dec 16 10:03:42 EST 2015

Hello Clubs,

Please see the ticketfi links below for both the Presidents' Meeting and
Club Exec Training dates:

https://ticketfi.com/event/691/club-presidents-meeting

https://ticketfi.com/event/693/club-exec-training

Please note the following:

1)      If a club executive is an executive in multiple clubs, then that
executive may represent multiple clubs.

2)      The ticketfi events have a main date and time which should be
ignored.  Please disregard, and attend the specific date and time selected.

3)      Tickets are limited per meeting and meetings are closed to ticket
holders only.  Please ensure you don't forget!

If there are any questions, please let me know.  I look forward to seeing
you there!

P.S. This is a friendly reminder that today is the last day to submit cheque
requests for Fall 2015 term.

Have a fun, safe, and recouperative break!!

Jake Riesenkonig, H.B.Math

Clubs Manager, Federation of Students

 <mailto:jriesenkonig at uwaterloo.ca%7C519-888-4567>
clubs.manager at feds.ca|519-888-4567 x38420|SLC 2124A

 <http://feds.ca/> http://feds.ca

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies and
notify the sender immediately.