[Clubs] Have a Good Break!!

clubs.manager clubs.manager at feds.ca
Fri Dec 18 13:20:59 EST 2015

Hello Clubs,

Today marks the end of term for me.  I will be out of the office until
January 4th with no access to email.

Inquiries, requests, and event forms will all be processed when I return.
Please note that the backlog may take a few extra days to process in January
since there will be about two weeks' worth.

Also, some clarification and other updates:

*         The president does not have to attend the Presidents' Meeting,
given another club executive attends.  It is strongly recommended whoever
attends takes notes to relay to all executives

*         Reminder: book your free ticket to Presidents' Meeting and Exec
Training

o   https://ticketfi.com/event/691/club-presidents-meeting

o   https://ticketfi.com/event/693/club-exec-training

*         Clubs is also working closely with Portal to further provide you
exposure.  They will be linking your club's facebook events into Portal.
Portal representatives will be in the Presidents' Meeting to answer any
questions.

*         The Winter Clubs Support Team has been hired:

o   Fatima (academic.clubs at feds.ca <mailto:academic.clubs at feds.ca> )

o   Kavi (cultural.clubs at feds.ca <mailto:cultural.clubs at feds.ca> )

o   Christina (charitable.clubs at feds.ca <mailto:charitable.clubs at feds.ca> )

o   Jack (clubs.community at feds.ca <mailto:clubs.community at feds.ca> )

o   Lindsay (social.clubs at feds.ca <mailto:social.clubs at feds.ca> )

Have a safe, fun, and recuperative break!!!

Jake Riesenkonig, H.B.Math

Clubs Manager, Federation of Students

clubs.manager at feds.ca|519-888-4567
<mailto:clubs.manager at feds.ca|519-888-4567>  x38420|SLC 2124A

 <http://feds.ca/> http://feds.ca

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies and
notify the sender immediately.