[Council] FW: SSO launches Tutor Connect - help us help students

David Collins david.collins at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 6 09:50:47 EDT 2013

Check this out!

David Collins
President | Federation of Students | University of Waterloo
(P) 519-888-4567 x32478   | (F) 519-725-0992 | pres at feds.ca<mailto:pres at feds.ca>
Twitter.com/uwfedspres | Facebook.com/uwfeds | Feds.ca<http://www.feds.ca/>

To Serve, Empower and Represent the Undergraduate Students of the University of Waterloo