[Council] Follow-up from September 15 Council

Adam Garcia adam.garcia at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 16 16:45:31 EDT 2013

Hi Council,
I've been getting many requests from folks about Kelly McManus' contact, so here it is for everyone: her title is Senior Director, Community Relations & Events and her email is kmcmanus at uwaterloo.ca<mailto:kmcmanus at uwaterloo.ca>.

Additionally, the OUSA Presentation is quite large, so please email me and I will send you a copy.

Thanks.
Adam

Adam Garcia
Vice President Education | Federation of Students, University of Waterloo
Vice-President Administration | Ontario Undergraduate Student Alliance
Director-at-large, Board of Directors | Canadian Alliance of Student Associations
o. 519.888.4567 ext. 32340 | @UWFedsVped