[Council] Reminder - Call for Agenda Items

Doug Turner drturner at uwaterloo.ca
Thu May 29 15:32:16 EDT 2014

Hello Council,

I just want to remind everyone that I would like any items that you
wish to include in the agenda emailed to me by tomorrow, the 30th.
This includes Councillor reports and if you do not already have the
template, I can email that to you.

As well, please remember that you need to notify me before the meeting
if you are unable to attend in order to have an excused absence.  So
far, every single person is able to make it to the meeting (hopefully
setting a strong precedent!) and I am really looking forward to seeing
you all in the SLC Multi-Purpose Room next Sunday, June 8th at 12:30.

Thanks,

- Doug