[Council] Call for Agenda Items

Doug Turner drturner at uwaterloo.ca
Sun Apr 5 12:34:30 EDT 2015

Hello Council,

Just a reminder that we will be starting our final meeting of Council
in exactly a week from now.

I also want to remind everybody that the deadline for agenda items is
tomorrow at noon.

As well, I am taking recommendations for the Spring term meeting
dates, which our current Council sets for the incoming Council.
Remember that Council must meet 4 times each term, meetings can be no
less than three weeks apart from one another, and that they are
typically held on Sundays.

Here is a list of all the Sundays in May-August:

May 3rd
May 10th (Mothers day)
May 17th (Victoria Day weekend)
May 24th
May 31st
June 7th
June 14th
June 21st (Fathers day)
June 28th
July 5th
July 12th
July 19th
July 26th
August 2nd (long weekend)
August 9th
August 16th
August 23rd
August 30th

Other information:  classes start on May 4th, and are done July 28th.
Exams are August 4th-August 15th

I will take all these recommendations and submit it in part of my
report to Council.

Thanks, and hopefully I will see you all in a weeks time.

- Doug

---