[Council] Fwd: Budget

Carly McCready camccready at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Aug 5 21:40:54 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Please see the attached budget.

The yellow tabs are the most important, and are the summaries. The red tabs are for accounts that are no longer in use.

Please let me know if you have any questions before council, so we can try and avoid a very long discussion.

Thanks,

Carly

 Carly McCready
Vice President Operations & Finance | Federation of Students | University of Waterloo
(P) 519-888-4567 ext. 33880| (F) 519-725-0992 | vpof at feds.ca<mailto:vpof at feds.ca>
Twitter.com/uwfedsvpof |  Facebook.com/uwfeds | Feds.ca

To Serve, Empower and Represent the Undergraduate Students of the University of Waterloo