[Council] Budget

Carly McCready camccready at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 6 11:34:16 EDT 2015

Hi again everyone,

Thanks to Fatema, Tristan and Anna for letting me know there were some formatting errors in the original document.

Here is a Google Sheets link to the budget: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eLfQSuSUYycyFfWCumP2-VL9pnfUGZbLMc9rSNQu6S0/edit?usp=sharing

Attached is an updated copy which I think I have removed the errors from (fingers crossed).

Please let me know if you have any problems viewing this document, as it’s an important one!

Thanks,

Carly

Carly McCready
Vice President Operations & Finance | Federation of Students | University of Waterloo
(P) 519-888-4567 ext. 33880| (F) 519-725-0992 | vpof at feds.ca<mailto:vpof at feds.ca>
Twitter.com/uwfedsvpof |  Facebook.com/uwfeds | Feds.ca

To Serve, Empower and Represent the Undergraduate Students of the University of Waterloo