[Council] SLC Hanging Banners

Carly McCready camccready at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Aug 20 11:04:28 EDT 2015

Hi Council,

We're switching the banners in the SLC and I'd like your feedback. These are the banners that currently hang near Brubakers. There are eight banners in total, all of which currently out-of-date branded UWaterloo banners.

With the changes, two will be the University ones that hang on University Ave, two will be Warrior themed, and four will be Feds themed.

There are two different text options as well as two different design options.

Please let me know which you like best!

Thanks,

Carly

Carly McCready
Vice President Operations & Finance | Federation of Students | University of Waterloo
(P) 519-888-4567 ext. 33880| (F) 519-725-0992 | vpof at feds.ca<mailto:vpof at feds.ca>
Twitter.com/uwfedsvpof |  Facebook.com/uwfeds | Feds.ca

To Serve, Empower and Represent the Undergraduate Students of the University of Waterloo