[Council] SLC Hanging Banners

Chanakya Ramdev chanakyaramdev at msn.com
Thu Aug 20 12:01:54 EDT 2015

Hey Carly,

I really like the initiative but i believe we can make it even more awesome.

-Empower in the first one is spelt wrong.

-the you/your ones feel forced to me, not natural

-possible suggestions: "your student union" //we already have it in our logo for SLC, so we keep the same message across and i believe that messaging is what we should have. Another could be "serve, empower & represent" //assuming we can fit it. Just having one and not the other two makes the messaging feel incomplete, at-least to me.

Actually, what if we have the four as --"To Serve"/ "Serving You"
-"To Empower"/"Empowering You"
-"To Represent"/"Representing You"
-"Your Student Union"

What do you think?

Side note, I believe those banners provide a unique opportunity to connect Feds with our students, so awesome work !

Regards,
Chanakya

--
Chanakya Ramdev
Undergraduate Student Representative | University Senate

The information in this message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. Any other distribution, copying, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by reply email and permanently delete the original transmission from me, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you!