[Council] [Agenda] Council Meeting - September 25, 2016

Alexander AJ Wray ajdwray at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 21 17:04:58 EDT 2016

Good Afternoon Council,

Please find attached a Dropbox Link to the agenda package for the upcoming Council meeting on September 25, 2016 at 12:30pm in the SLC MPR. I received no constituency reports for this month, so please try to submit one for the next regular meeting.

I unfortunately will not be present for this meeting as I will be at the Ontario University Fair, but someone will take the chair regardless to make sure you have a good meeting.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,

AJ

Alexander AJ Wray
Honours Planning 4A