[Council] Saturday Midterms Discussion

Sarah Louise Rose Wiley sarah.wiley at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Sep 28 16:22:58 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
I have been asked by a few of you about religious accommodations. To be clear accommodations because of religion would still be handled the same way, you will still receive religious accommodations as needed.
I hope that clears things up.

Sarah Wiley
Vice President Education - Federation of Students, University of Waterloo
519-888-4567 x32340
vped at feds.ca