[Council] Re- February Agenda

Elizabeth Charlotte OSullivan ecosullivan at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 6 10:23:10 EST 2018

Hello,

It has come to my attention that the attached copy of the agenda (and minutes from the pervious meeting) is not going through. For this reason I have uploaded it to Dropbox and included the link to the agenda at the bottom of this email. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the agenda through this link.

Again, our meeting will be February 11th and we will be meeting in the SLC MPR at 12:30pm.

Please contact me if you will not be able to attend.

Regards,
Elizabeth

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mciq1gy5l90b2i/February_Agenda.pdf?dl=0