[Council] Re- February Agenda

Elizabeth Charlotte OSullivan ecosullivan at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 8 08:34:10 EST 2018

Hello,

A couple of updates have been added to the agenda for this Sunday’s meeting. It can be found at the same link as was sent out in my previous email but I have included it at the bottom of this email.

Again, please let me know if you will be unable to make this Sunday’s meeting.

Regards,
Elizabeth

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mciq1gy5l90b2i/February_Agenda.pdf?dl=0