[Council] OUSA GA Applications close tomorrow

Andrew Clubine andrew.clubine at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Feb 20 12:11:15 EST 2018

Hi Council,

I am recruiting delegates for the Ontario Undergraduate Student Alliance's General Assembly. This is a biannual conference where we discuss student's concerns and recommendations for various issues in post-secondary education in Ontario. Some of you might be interested in these discussions!

The conference is in Sudbury the second weekend in March, but we will be leaving on Thursday morning, so you will have to available Thurs-Sun. We will be discussing policy recommendations about student health/wellness, mature students and credit transfer. For info about OUSA, check out ousa.ca, and for info about this conference, check out the Leads posting here: https://leads.uwaterloo.ca/Advertisement/Details/2498.

If you have questions, let me know. Feel free to forward this email to anyone you know who might be interested. Just note that applications close tomorrow!

Best,
Andrew

Andrew Clubine
Vice President, Education
Federation of Students<http://www.feds.ca/>, University of Waterloo
@uwfedsvped<https://twitter.com/UWFedsVped>
519-888-4567 ext. 32277
Student Life Centre, Room 1102
To serve, empower, and represent the undergraduate students of the University of Waterloo.
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.