[Council] Fwd: OUSA's February 2019 Update

Seneca Velling seneca.velling at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 6 14:14:43 EST 2019

Hi Council,

I thought you might be interested in sharing this OUSA Survey with your constituents! It’s called “Thriving on Campus: Promoting the acceptance, wellbeing, and academic development of LGBTQ2S+ university students throughout Ontario.” and is a LGBTQ2S+ Province-Wide Campus Climate Survey for persons who identify as a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community and are you currently registered at a university in Ontario. The study is being conducted by researchers from Laurier and McGill and UCSA serves on the advisory committee. The results of this survey will inform efforts to create policies and programs designed to meet the needs of LGBTQ2S+ students. The province-wide survey is currently underway and the researchers need to hear from as many students as possible! Please note that participation is voluntary and confidential.

If you could please pass this along to your constituents and, in the case of Societies to any society services or affiliates who might benefit from this information.

Kindly,

Sen

Seneca J. Velling
Chair, Board of Directors
Secretary, Students’ Council
Federation of Students

Notice and Disclaimers: This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This email is not an acceptable offer and doesn’t evidence any intention by the sender to enter into a contract. Further, any views expressed in this email are not intended to represent the official views of the Federation of Students, its officers, or directors.

Begin forwarded message: