[Council] February Update

Richard Wu rkwu at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 7 14:03:29 EST 2019

Good afternoon everyone,

With my sincerest apologies for the delay, please find a copy of my February Council update attached. As I'm sure you understand, between General Elections and the Government's recent announcement regarding changes to Post-secondary Education in Ontario, among other items, it has been an especially challenging 3-4 weeks.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Richard Wu
President
Federation of Students<http://www.feds.ca/>, University of Waterloo
519-888-4567 ext. 32478
SLC 1103, Student Life Centre, University of Waterloo
To serve, empower, and represent the undergraduate students of the University of Waterloo.
The Federation of Students acknowledges that we are living and working on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised to the Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.