[Council] Calling into February Meeting

Seneca Velling seneca.velling at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Feb 10 12:31:30 EST 2019

 Hello Council,

Join Skype Meeting<https://meetme.uwaterloo.ca/fedsconf/PG0E472I>

Happy Sunday everyone!

To join our meeting at distance, please consult the attached document. Noting that it might be a little cryptic, here’s a quick summary:

  *   To join from a browser, click the hyperlink at the top of the page: “Join Skype Meeting”
     *   You’ll need to install a plug-in for your browser in order to join the call
  *   To join the call from a phone:
     *   Toll-free: 1-844-440-3522
     *   From KW: 1-519-888-4696
        *   To join via phone, you’ll also need to input the Conference ID: 5501472

Should you have any troubles accessing the call, please send me an email – I’ll be monitoring our emails for the duration of the meeting.

Thanks again, everyone, talk to you all soon!

Cheers,

Sen

Seneca J. Velling
Chair, Board of Directors
Secretary, Students’ Council
Federation of Students

Notice and Disclaimers: This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This email is not an acceptable offer and doesn’t evidence any intention by the sender to enter into a contract. Further, any views expressed in this email are not intended to represent the official views of the Federation of Students, its officers, or directors.