[Council] Call for Agenda Items - March Council Meeting

Elizabeth Charlotte OSullivan ecosullivan at edu.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 27 09:21:15 EST 2019

Hello,

This is a call for agenda items for our March 10th council meeting (reminder that this meeting will be starting at 12:30pm). I’m sorry, I lost track of days over reading week and did not send out this email as early as I intended. I will be accepting agenda items will be accepted until midnight on March 4th. No agenda items (including written reports) will be accepted after the deadline, however, please let me know ASAP if you will be unable to meet this deadline. Please send all agenda items to speaker at feds.ca<mailto:speaker at feds.ca>.

As always, if you will be unable to attend this meeting you must let me know at least 24 hours prior to the council meeting.

If you have any questions, please let me or Jason know.

Thanks,

Elizabeth O’Sullivan
Speaker of Council