[Council] Agenda Release - 12 May 2019 Regular Meeting

Michael Beauchemin michael.beauchemin at uwaterloo.ca
Sun May 5 21:05:29 EDT 2019

Hello Council,

The agenda for our meeting on 12 May 2019 at 12:30 PM in the SLC MPR is attached. Please read through the Agenda with care in advance of the meeting. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please email me as soon as you can.

Given that we are electing many positions to committees, I implore you to read up on the committees (listed in Council Procedures) and advertise at-large positions to your constituents, peers, and any students with whom you interact.

If you cannot attend the meeting, you must email speaker at feds.ca<mailto:speaker at feds.ca> and pres at feds.ca<mailto:pres at feds.ca> no fewer than 24 hours before the beginning of the meeting. Prior to the meeting I will send out a skype for business link that will allow you to join the meeting electronically or call in on your phone. Following this meeting I will be reaching out to add all of you to a Microsoft Teams team for Council that will give you a central place for discussion, allow us to more easily share files with you, and make easier/quicker electronic meeting attendance possible.

Remember that you may be reimbursed for travel to Waterloo within a 110km radius if you choose to commute so you can attend in person.

If you receive multiple emails I apologize. We are migrating our mailing list and don't want to miss anyone in the dissemination of the Agenda. Thank you for your patience - I hope to have this sorted out and ready to go by the end of May.

Sincerely,

Michael Beauchemin (He/Him)
President
Federation of Students<http://www.feds.ca/>, University of Waterloo
519-888-4567 ext. 32478
@UWFedsPres<https://twitter.com/UWFedsVPSL>
Student Life Centre, Room 2118F

To Serve, Empower and Represent the Undergraduate Students of the University of Waterloo

The Federation of Students acknowledges that we are living and working on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised to the Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.