[Council] Updated Council March 31st Minutes

Seneca Velling seneca.velling at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 6 17:21:15 EDT 2019

Hi Council.

It came to my attention that some comments in the raw verbatim minutes made it into the finalized draft which I had intend to clean up a bit. Here's an updated version of the minutes correcting this and one other minor typo!

If anyone finds anything else, please do let me know.

Sen

(your former Secretary)

Seneca J. Velling (He/Him)
Vice President, Operations & Finance
Federation of Students<http://www.feds.ca/>, University of Waterloo
519-888-4567 ext. 33880
@UWFedsVpof<https://twitter.com/UWFedsVpof>
Student Life Centre, Room 2118M

To Serve, Empower and Represent the Undergraduate Students of the University of Waterloo

The Federation of Students acknowledges that we are living and working on the traditional territory of the Attawandaron, Anishnaabeg, and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, land promised to the Six Nations, which includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.
Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.